Often, when I make gratitude lists on here, it is to cheer myself up. Today I feel very good. I still want to make a list though. Praising God is important.
- Thank you for blessing me with the opportunity to stay home. It helps my mental health, and is also allowing me to pursue a creative life.
- Thank you, God, for the random word generator someone felt inspired to build on the internet. It is beginning to fuel new projects.
- Thank you for giving my daughter a good start in Kindergarten. I pray that you will help her continually. She is dyslexic, and that does not make school easy for her. Thank you for blessing her with wonderful teachers.
- Thank you for giving me good neighbors.
- I am thankful there are no sunflowers around. They scare me and make my hair stand on end. I look like Don King when I see those huge sunflowers with their cruel, watchful faces.
- Thank you for a wonderful day.
- I love my psych, and I thank you Lord for leading me to her.