- Get the poems I have on my computer up here on the blog.
- Write more poems, and ask Craig to type the poems I have already written since he last typed poems for me.
- Work with more mixed media in my paintings. Bubble wrap, coffee filters, lace, thread, straws, random materials.
- Do some abstract digital collage. Try to include text.
- Finish my book of contemporary Mexican poetry.
- Break out my good camera and get some good outdoor photos.
- Use my good camera to get some still life photos in the house. With surgery coming up, I need to get used to working with what I have in the house. I need to keep things kind of staged and see if there is anything I can do.
This book of poetry is breathtaking. It drew me in, entered me, expanded my thoughts.